Your Attitude is Equally Important As Your Ability ...

I heard this phrase tomorrow, at STC (Senayan Trade Centre) through Jeffrey Rahmat's mouth as he shared something about attitude.

I was there, i sat in front of the basket, quite far from him, but i could see his expression clearly.

He rolled a carpet, a white carpet and he said, "The way you respond on something, is like rolling this carpet. And to where you rolled it, then to that direction you will go". Something that is knocked me down for sure.

I thought of my dreams, i thought of my desires. I thought of a foundation that i want to build to help poor people, or poor little kid so that they could go to school. I want to have a foundation to help poor people and equipping them so that they could have a skill to survive.

I have desires, i want to teach everything i have learned. Not only in chemical engineering, but also in life. And i thought of my country, Indonesia, with its weaknesses and its strength, i love my country still. Despite of those corruption people inside, i love my country still.

A movie called The Terminal touched me through this phrase, "Though lots of explosions exist in my country, it is still my country."

As i reflect to the phrase above, i do reflect on myself.

I do reflect on the other phrase like "What do you want from people to do it for you, you have to do the same thing to them."

And who i am now, is the reflection of my attitude at the previous time ... if i don't like my situations now, then i have to change my attitude.

as simple ... as that ...

ime' ...

Comments

Popular Posts